Coating For Your Commercial Roof
GET YOUR FREE ROOFING ESTIMATE NOW!
Our experts will solve your roofing problems in no time.
Commercial Roof Coating
We know you’d do anything to protect your business. That’s why the roofers at Tri-Tech Roofing & Coatings, Inc. work hard to protect your commercial roof.
We can provide many types of coating depending on your current roof system and budget:
White Acrylic Coating
A good roof coating maintenance program can extend the life of your current roofing system for a fraction of the cost of replacing it.
Our Commitment To Our Customers
We guarantee satisfaction with every job we do! Our roofing contractors have years of extensive knowledge of the commercial and industrial roofing industry.
Benefits of Coating your Roof
Roof coatings can help with sun and heat reflectivity ultimately saving you money with your energy bills. This process can also help extend the life of your heating and A/C equipment since the white coatings reduce the interior heat and need for air-conditioning.
It’s also a basic fact that roof coatings are lightweight and are an excellent application for a renovation. There is no tear-off involved reducing the possibility of interruption to your daily business operations. Plus, not having to tear off roofing materials helps our environment by reducing landfill waste.
Coatings can be applied over old modified roofs, granulated or smooth asphalt roofs, polyurethane foam and any single-ply metal roofs (white or black).
Types of Roof Coating
Once you decide the roof coating is right for your business, what kind of coating is best for your roof? We are happy to help you make an informed decision.
Listed below are our offered products and their benefits:
- Paint is the most cost-effective option that gives the basic level of protection against the elements.
- White acrylic coating is an extremely durable material with excellent resistance against weather and UV rays.
- Aluminum roof coating is an ultra-premium fibered coating that creates a tough, and reflective surface that shines bright and can keep your building up to 20 degrees cooler in summer.
- Silicone Coating is rolled or sprayed in liquid form to fill in cracks, blisters or patch seams in the roof.
- SEBS is an elastomeric solvent used to restore and protect metal, Hypalon, and TPO roofs.
- Urethane roof coating is a highly durable, seamless, and flexible membrane that can withstand expansion and contraction of roof structures as well as resist pooling water.
We provide options for all businesses of every need while remaining budget-friendly. Our goal is to provide our customers with products and relationships that are built to last.
Commercial Roofers That Care About Your Business
Commercial Roofing Done Right, On Time and Beyond Expectations.
READY TO TALK ABOUT A ROOFING PROJECT?
Tri-Tech Roofing & Coatings, Inc.
945 Cripple Creek Drive
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30043